The information below is from the current School Improvement Plan for Knightdale High School.
Knightdale High School is a safe, supportive learning community that sets high expectations for all students.
Knightdale High School will provide a quality education that prepares students to become productive citizens.
VALUE STATEMENTS: We believe that every student can learn and achieve; therefore, we are committed to:
- Monitoring the results of our efforts, sharing the data with our students and stakeholders, and using these results to guide our improvement.
- Providing differentiated instruction to recognize and meet the individual needs of our students.
- Providing a rigorous educational experience that will allow students to reach their full potential.
- Creating a school environment focused on learning and collaboration to ensure consistency and quality of instruction.
- Integrating 21st century learning skills into all instructional areas.
- Promoting positive relationships among all stakeholders within the learning community.
- Promoting character and responsibility.
- Engaging in continuous professional development.
- Creating an environment where students, teachers, parents, and community take pride in the school and engage in activities beyond the classroom.
- Maintaining effective two-way communication to support the mission and vision of our learning environment.