Home Services Transportation
The Wake County Public School System provides bus transportation to all eligible students in their base school assignment who live one-and-a-half (1.5) miles or more from school and to students with identified special needs. The system's transportation department is committed to providing students with safe, efficient and reliable transportation service that contributes to their overall academic success.
Please visit the WCPSS website for more information: (http://www.wcpss.net/transportation/index.html ).
Current Bus Routes are posted on the WCPSS website.
Please visit http://www.wcpss.net/school-directory/bus-routes/466.html for a complete list of Knightdale High School bus routes as they become available.
School transportation is a privilege, not a right. Students should always observe the directives of the school bus driver while riding a school bus or other school vehicle. The following conduct or violation of any other rule of the Code of Student Conduct while on school transportation is specifically prohibited and may result in temporary or permanent suspension from all school transportation services:
- Delaying the bus schedule
- Getting off at an unauthorized stop
- Distracting the driver by participating in disruptive behavior while the vehicle is in operation
- Failing to observe established safety rules and regulations
- Willfully trespassing upon a school bus
- All students must ride the bus to which they are assigned. Students will not be given permission to ride a bus to which they are not assigned.
Directions to KHS
Knightdale High School
Directions to KHS:
Take the I440/Beltline to US 64 East (Business) to Knightdale. Turn left onto Old Knight Road. Go about ¼ of a mile past Forestville Road and the school will be on the left.
Driving directions to KHS are also available through Yahoo Maps, Google Maps, and MapQuest.